英语四级六级培训课程

实用银行英语对话

时间:2022-1-12 作者:淘学网

小编为大家整理了实用银行英语对话3篇,希望对你有帮助哦!

一、续存

Clerk:Hello.

您好。

Denny:Hi, I have a one-year savings account that is about to expire. I would like to renew it for another year.

你好,我有个一年期的存款到期了,我想再存一年定期。

Clerk:Would you like it to still be a lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account?

还是整存整取吗?

Denny:Yes, here are my account book and passport.

对,这是我的存折和护照。

Clerk:OK, please sign your name on this sheet.

好的,请您在这张单子上签一下字。

Denny:OK, here you go.

好,给你。

Clerk:Here's your account book and passport. Thank you and have a nice day.

这是您的存折和护照。谢谢您,祝您愉快!

二、转存定期

Clerk:Hello! How can I help you?

您好!请问您办理什么业务?

Mary:I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account.

我想存三千块钱。

Clerk:Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash.

好的,给我您的卡和护照,还有现金。

Mary:Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account?

给你。我现在卡里有一万多块钱了吧?

Clerk:Yes, there is 13,000 yuan.

对,一万三。

Mary:I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years.

我想把其中一万转存为两年的定期。

Clerk:OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets.

好,请您稍等。请您在这些单子上签一下字。

三、境外存款

Clerk:May I help you, sir?

先生,您要办理什么业务?

Denny:Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account.

你好,我想往一个境外账户里存点儿钱。

Clerk:Which country?

哪个国家的?

Denny:Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information.

克罗地亚。这是我的护照,还有相关材料。

Clerk:Sorry, we don't have service for this country.

对不起,我们在那个国家还没有开展业务。

Denny:What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank?

什么?那我在你们银行开户时你们怎么没告诉我?

Clerk:Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia.

别生气,先生。您可以跟您在克罗地亚的开户行联系一下。

Denny:Okay, I will try.

好吧,我试试吧。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。