英语四级六级培训课程

商务往来中怎么样劝说顾客购买商品

时间:2022-1-24 作者:江沪英语网

商务往来中最重要的问题就是把我们的商品营销推广出去,你可以用以下句型来试一试却说顾客购买商品:
If I were you, I would book a small order as a trial.
假如我是你,我会小量试订一批。
If I were in your position, I would allow partial shipment.
假如我处在你的地方,就会赞同分批装运。
Why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?
做什么不小量买一批试一试呢?
Why don’t you look at it this way? It’s more expensive, but much better value for money?
为何不这么看呢:它是贵了一点儿,但它物有所值啊。
I’d advise you to look into the matter immediately.
我建议你立即调查这一事件。
I think you’d better weigh up the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.
我觉得,拒绝我方报盘前,你最好先慎重权衡其有利条件。
I don’t think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.
我觉得你不应该错过这个更新设施的机会。
After you have tried it out, I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a very good product.
我相信你试用过后必然会觉得这是个好商品。
I can’t force you to make a deal, but I can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.
我不可以强迫你买,但我可以想你保证大家商品是非常具备竞争优势的。
You’re right to be cautious, buy owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly.
小心当然很好,但现在可供数目有限,建议你及早采取行动。
I don’t want to sound pushy, but you’ll have to decide soon.
我不想让你觉得我在催你,不过你确实要快点下决定。
Do you understand that this offer is only open for three days?
你要知晓本报盘有效期仅为三天。
I understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.
我理解你的担心之处,但别忘了下周报盘失效。
You may trust me that any money spent now will bring you big profits in future.
请你相信我,今天投入的资金将来会为你带来巨大的价值。
Could you think about our proposal again?
你能否再考虑以下大家的建议呢?
Could you reconsider the matter in some other light / from a different angle?
能否从其他角度重新考虑这个问题呢?
Isn’t there any way to change your decision?
有没方法改变你的决定呢?

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。