英语四级六级培训课程

通常商业信件 抱歉遗憾

时间:2022-1-25 作者:阿卡索外教网

通常商业信件 抱歉遗憾

此时, 我只能请你同意我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

请你宽恕大家的这一错误。
We apologize you for the mistake.

麻烦不少, 请你宽恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.

从你们 5月十日信中得知, 你方顾客仍对该条件不表认可, 甚为遗憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

在机会尚未成熟以前, 大家就冒昧地写信说到此事, 对此甚表遗憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

大家遗憾地告诉你, 其中两箱, 水平极为差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

大家遗憾地告诉你, 本公司在R.C.15的房地产, 因昨日下午着火, 已部分烧毁。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.

表示抱歉
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something

甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed

对此事给你带来的不便, 请同意大家的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.

荣幸

今天, 大家感到非常荣幸能和 M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.

特别使大家感到荣幸的是能有机会遇见你们各位知名人士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.

对于..甚感荣幸
To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。